- Reaction or hypertrophy of a fungus occupying the scalp surface.
- Hyper secretion from the oil glands present on the scalp, which may cause an increased skin shedding.
- Blockage of ducts of sebaceous glands on scalp leads to drying and death of the tissue.
- Genetic atrophy, hormonal variations and poor nutrition may also result in dandruff.
- Cold climate, dry atmosphere and other external factors like irregular shampooing and use of hair colours may cause dandruff.
- Dandruff is worsened with stress.
Saturday, 22 April 2017
Say Goodbye To Dandruff Forever...
Dandruff is referred to the phase of skin where small, scattered groups of dead skin tissue is shed off from the scalp and is collected between hairs. Oily dandruff and dry dandruff are the two main types of dandruff.
No direct cure but effective control is available for dandruff. The apt treatment considering the cause and symptoms of dandruff is chosen here at Dr. Mushtaq’s clinic. In mild cases of dandruff, anti-fungal creams and shampoo are used but in case of severe dandruff, laser treatment is opted for patients.
In laser treatment, electromagnetic radiation passes the scalp and reaches the dead cells resulting in complete removal of the dead skin tissue. This method aids the bodily mechanism of healing by its own by focusing the radiation and stimulating the cell. It is based on the scientific basis that electromagnetic radiations can alter the cell functioning and hence, the method is safe. After checking the scalp condition, skin kind and body metabolism, patients are suggested accordingly as all methods are not generally applicable.
Dr.Mushtaq’s Skin Clinic & Cosmetology Center in Kochi provides treatments for hair loss, Dandruff and other cosmetic problems with the help of advanced facilities and technologies at cost effective rates.
Visit Us : dermatologist-skin-clinic.com
Mail Us : email@example.com